In My Librarian Mind

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The search has begun

The holiday was a blur and now I have approximately one million projects to finish by Dec. 15--then comes break sweet break.

I've started my job search and let me say it's overwhelming. I've been del.icio.us(ing) various librarian positions that I think/hope I'm qualfied for. I've been warned this will be a 6 month process and I'm getting myself geared up. Winter break is going to 100% dedicated to getting job applications out there. I fear that with 3 courses, a practicum, and my internship , I'll have trouble sending out resumes as often as (in a perfect world) I'd like.

So we shall see where this journey will take me, I'm trying to leave room for every option--no barriers.
Here I go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home